WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years we have been dedicated to solving operational challenges and making safer industrial environments. As part of our team, we will encourage your ideas, support your ongoing development and career growth, and offer a collaborative environment – all aimed at helping you take your career to the next level.
2018 has proven to be a massive year for Ampcontrol, as we celebrate our 50th birthday and continue to go from strength to strength, making major inroads into critical projects across the globe. We will continue to build our presence across industries and borders and do what we're best at - innovating and coming up with practical solutions to our customers' problems.
To help us on our journey we are seeking passionate and innovative electrical engineers of all experience levels to join Ampcontrol across a number of our core businesses in the Hunter Region. Whether your skillset is focussed around project, design, service or R&D engineering across LV to HV, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cutting-edge projects across the infrastructure and tunneling, mining, renewables, power and heavy industry sectors. We have a broad range of engineering capability looking to take on new talent, including:
- Capital Projects – design and manufacture of customised solutions in the supply of medium, high and extra high voltage projects
- Field Service and Overhauls – specialist engineering expertise in the service, overhaul and repair of electrical equipment, including field service, across the product lifecycle.
- Electronics – design, manufacture and application of leading technology across monitoring/control, mining electronics, communications, monitoring, protection and safety.
- Solutions – focus on product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, working closely with our customers to understand their needs.
These opportunities are all based in our Newcastle and Hunter Region, NSW operations.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To put it simply, we’re looking for passionate and innovative electrical engineers! Whether you have 2 or 20 years’ experience we’d love to hear from you. Some of the things that particularly take our interest are:
- Holding safety as a core value.
- Experience with HV plant/equipment (e.g. substations, switchgear, transformers) and power transmission/distribution networks.
- Experience in the mining, power, heavy industry or infrastructure and tunneling sectors.
- Experience with flameproof and hazardous area electrical equipment and machine electrics.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced business that celebrates creativity, problem solving and challenging the status quo, you’ll be a terrific fit at Ampcontrol.
As part of our team, we will encourage your ideas, support your ongoing development and career growth, and offer a collaborative environment – all aimed at helping you take your career to the next level.